Today, I’m back with another tag! Thank you so much Lily from Sprinkles of Dreams for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. ☀️ Definitely go check out her blog because her thoughtful posts and lovely personality always shine bright like sunshine! 💖
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 8-11 new blogs to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo on your post and/or on your blog.
1. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Starting my blog! I never expected to start a book blog in the first place, but this little corner of the internet has become my pride and joy. 💖 It’s allowed me to meet so many wonderful people and reignite my love for reading.
2. What does your perfect weekend look like?
My perfect weekend would consist of good food, good company, and good laughs. I’d love to hang out with my friends somewhere fun for the day (Disneyland maybe? Harry Potter World?) and end the night with an old fashion sleepover with classic Disney movies.
3. What song(s) do you have completely memorized?
I am unofficially declaring myself the Disney sing-along queen. 👑
4. Which person, dead or alive, do you admire & why?
This is probably pretty controversial, but I really admire Hillary Clinton. I recently finished reading her book What Happened, and my admiration for her has grown so much. She has done so much for the U.S. as First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State, and I truly believe our country would’ve thrived much more if she were President. 🇺🇸
5. Are you usually early or late?
One of my pet peeves is flakey people, so I always try my best to be early. Sometimes, it’s a real struggle though because I love sleeping. 😅
“If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late, and if you’re late, you’re fired.”
6. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Travel. I love visiting new countries and exploring new places, but honestly, there are so many places I still need to go. ✈️
7. What age do you wish you could permanently be?
18-21. Old enough to have independence but still young enough to not have to face the harsh realities of adulting. Luckily, I still have 2 years of this prime time left, but I’m also excited to experience life as an adult (kinda). 🙈
8. What is something you wish you were better at?
In terms of blogging, I wish I were better at writing discussion posts and writing more efficiently overall. ✏️ I feel like I spend way too much time writing a single post when other bloggers churn out masterpieces in half the time. Outside of blogging, I wish I were better at picking up languages. I’d love to be multilingual.
9. What are some (small) things that brighten your day?
I like to check what’s going on in the blogging community every day, and seeing kind comments from other bloggers always makes my heart so happy. Another small thing that makes me happy is spontaneous ice cream trips with friends. My friends can tell you that I ask to go get ice cream literally every week. 🍦🍨
10. Which book has changed or shaped your way of thinking monumentally?
Can you guess what this could be? 🤔 It’s The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas! This book honestly opened my eyes and helped me recognize my own privilege, even as an Asian-American. I feel like I’ve mentioned it so many times already, but it’s such an important read in today’s day and age.
11. I’m going to copy Belle, and ask you your favorite quote.
“Love is a flame in the dark. A breath of warmth on a winter’s night. A star that guides you home.” – Richelle Mead, The Fiery Heart
Nominating my lovely friends 💕:
Chloe from Book Dragons, Julia from Fable Hunter, Dezzy from The Thoughtful Voice, Vanessa from Through Prose Tinted Pages, Cailin from Rose Petal Pages, Imo from Muggle Boooks, Stephanie from Holed Up In A Book, Tiffany from String of Pages, Rebecca from Bookishly Rebecca, Catherine from This Is One For The Books, Kristin from Kristin Kraves Books
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What has been your favorite summer read?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What is your dream job?
- Name your 5 favorite foods!
- Are you an early bird or night owl?
- Describe your perfect date!
- What’s a language you wish you knew?
- Share some of your favorite bloggers!
- What’s your favorite Life Hack?
- Favorite quote?
Are you also a Disney-singing queen? What do you think everyone needs to do once in their life? Let me know in the comments! 💕