Whoooo!! It’s finally the weekend. 🙌 Today I’m answering the questions for the Unique Blogger Award. 🎉 Thank you so much to Brianna from Brianna the Bookworm for nominating me.
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. WHAT ARE THREE OF YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS?
This is such a difficult question! 😭 I’ve been reading soooo many wonderful books lately that I could go on forever and forever. I’m going to be a little sneaky with this answer and pick 3 books each from my two favorite genres: fantasy and contemporary!
Favorite Fantasy Books: ⚡🗡
The Last Olympian is the perfect conclusion to the PJO series. The Golden Lily features my favorite, Sydney Sage, who inspires me so much, and Empire of Storms is keeping me hyped for Kingdom of Ash!
Favorite Contemporary Books:
Of course, you know I just have to spread the contemporary book love. 😉 I read Just One Wish in high school and fell in love with it. The Unexpected Everything and Always Never Yours are more recent, but I love them all the same!
2. DO YOU PREFER E-BOOKS OR PHYSICAL COPIES?
Mwhaha! If you’ve been following me for a while, you would know that my obvious answer is e-books. I love reading on my Kindle and phone before bed, and e-books allow me to read of my side (which I know is definitely horrible for my eye-sight). 😅 I recently got the Kindle Paperwhite for myself for my birthday, so I’m super excited to have an excuse to read even more. 🎉 E-books are just so versatile and efficient! *shameless plug for my Why I love E-books post for more reasons*
3. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE AUTHOR, WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY?
If you asked me a year ago, the answer would’ve been Rick Riordan because I would want so many answers about the PJO world. How are Percy and Annabeth (AKA Percabeth) doing? Are my babies okay??
Now, my answer is Sarah J Maas. I’ve seen a few of her author interviews on Youtube, and she has such a fun personality!
Nominating my lovely friends 💕:
Chloe from Book Dragons, Julia from Fable Hunter, Dezzy from The Thoughtful Voice, Vanessa from Through Prose Tinted Pages, Cailin from Rose Petal Pages, Imo from Muggle Boooks, Stephanie from Holed Up In A Book, Tiffany from String of Pages, Rebecca from Bookishly Rebecca, Catherine from This Is One For The Books, Kristin from Kristin Kraves Books, Beatrice from Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
- What has been your latest bookish obsession?
- If you could transport yourself into any book, which one would it be?
- If you were the protagonist of a fantasy book, what would be your weapon of choice?
Do you prefer ebooks or physical books? Which author have you been dying to meet? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! 💕