Happy February, friends!! Love is in the air, and the weather is finally warming up! This month flew by for me, but I actually enjoyed it a lot. 💕
TIFFANY’S LIFE 🌺
In terms of school, most of February has been fairly calm with a few quizzes and assignments, but by the time this post is up (since I’m writing this ahead of time), I’ll have gone through the last week of February where I have 1 midterm, 2 take-home exams, and 2 assignments. ✏️ Hopefully, future Tiffany survived and everything is going well!
Some exciting things this month? P.S. I Still Love You came out which was a defining moment of the month and which also reignited my baking hobby, so I baked brownies, red velvet cupcakes, and banana bread. 🍰 (see: brownie recipe & banana bread recipe) I also traveled to Atlanta, Georgia for a weekend for a conference which was SUPER FUN!! 🍑✈️ I hope I get the chance to visit again soon.
BOOKS I READ 📚
This has been such a great start to the year!! I decided to up my Goodreads Reading Challenge from 50 books to 100 books, and I finished 11 books this month which makes 32 books this year so far!! I’ve been reading a lot for personal enjoyment and really enjoying all the books I’ve picked up this month.
One of my absolute favorite reads was Anna K: A Love Story by Jenny Lee which is the March Book of the Month for subtle asian book club! I also picked up a few romance novels this month for something ~feel good~ to get me through my exam week which was super enjoyable too. I’d definitely 10/10 recommend Tessa Dare books. ❤️
BLOG POSTS & UPDATES ✏
FAVORITE POSTS AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE 💞
- Cas from Daydreaming Ink wrote about How to Keep Juggling All the Different Parts of Life
- Adriana from Romance Book Binge wrote about Reasons To DNF A Book
- Kelly from Another Book in the Wall wrote a great post on How to Blog When You Haven’t Read Anything New
- Camillea from Camillea Reads discussed How to Create a Healthy Blogging Mindset
- Etinosa from Uwadis shared 10 Books By Authors of Nigerian Descent Coming Out In 2020
- Lydia from P.S. I Still Read You provided Read Black Lit Bingo Recommendations
- Kat from Novels and Waffles shared 4 Books She’s Read a Million Times and Still Loves
- Tiffany from String of Pages listed her Favorite Tropes and Corresponding Book Recommendations
- Sofia from Book Wandresses shared Her Favorite Romance Books by Black Authors
- The Quiet Pond presented an Exclusive Cover Reveal + Author Interview for These Violent Delights, a 1920’s Shanghai Romeo and Juliet Retelling, by Chloe Gong
- Clo from Cuppa Clo wrote a fun post on Is A BuJo Right For You?
- Sophie from Me and Ink celebrated her birthday and had a fun Q&A
- Tasya from The Literary Huntress shared Extremely Specific Romantic Tropes She Loves
- Kate from Reading Through Infinity wrote about her experience Creating a TBR Jar for 2020
- Clara from The Bookworm of Notre Dame created Her Favorite Disney Movies in Aesthetics
- Liz from Red Gal Musings and I collabed to share Our Thoughts on the P.S. I Love You Adaptation!!