Okay, this was truly the longest, most wild month ever. SO MUCH HAPPENED!! in the world, in the country, in my life?? Let’s discuss:
TIFFANY’S LIFE 🌺
In my last monthly wrap-up, I wrote that February was fairly calm. Whelp…the storm really hit us, didn’t it? March was a hectic ~mess~. 😱 I spent the longest time debating whether I should fly home to Los Angeles or stay at school for Spring Break, and eventually, I decided to cancel my flight and stay in St. Louis. Then, my school decided to switch to online learning, and I had 3 days to pack up and move home.
I baked way. too. much. during Spring Break. 🍰🍦 I made tiramisu and baked strawberry cheesecake. I attended an author signing and met Cassandra Clare!! I revamped my Instagram and hit 1,000 followers which was my yearly goal!! Last week, I started Zoom University with a full courseload with 11 classes (brb #crying #dying)
BOOKS I READ 📚
My university extended Spring Break by a week so I had a lot more time to read. This month, I read 13 books which puts me at 45 out of 100 for my Goodreads Reading Challenge. WHOOO!! 🥳
I reread two of my favorite series, The Infernal Devices trilogy and the Vampire Academy series. 💗 I felt so so nostalgic for all of these characters that I adore, especially since I grew up reading these books. All in all, March was a fantastic month of reading!
BLOG POSTS & UPDATES ✏
FAVORITE POSTS AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE 💞
- May from My 1st Chapter wrote a really relatable post about Her Toxic Relationship With Blogging
- Marta from The Book Mermaid Blog shared a really fun post about What She Learned From Study Abroad
- Emme from A Literary Latte discussed the Pros and Cons of Being a Mood Reader
- Clara from The Bookworm of Notre Dame shared Her Reading Routine at Home
- Jenna from Bookmark Your Thoughts shared 8 Books About Women Empowerment for International Women’s Day
- Chloe from Marshmallow Pudding also shared 6 Amazing Reads to Celebrate International Women’s Day
- May from Forever and Everly recommends Upcoming Book Releases (March-June) to Support During This Pandemic!!
- Marie from Drizzle and Hurricane Books created Instagram Accounts for Her Favorite Characters
- Kal from Reader Voracious celebrated her 2 Years of Blogging
- Kat from Novels and Waffles shared 17 IG Posts That Prove You Don’t Need Physical Books to Have a Beautiful Bookstagram
- Kate from Your Tita Kate also celebrated her 2 Year Bloggivesary