Happy August! ☀️ Can you believe we’re nearing the end of summer? Time has been flying by, and I’m excited for cooler weather to come.
TIFFANY’S LIFE 🌺
This month was, as usual, spent at home. 🏠 I started my summer internship, and originally, it was supposed to be in-person but because of COVID-19, it got moved virtually. It was a ton of fun, and I really love the company that I’m working for and, luckily, also received a return offer. 🎉
My university announced their Fall reopening plans (but I high-key still don’t feel like it’s a safe reopening plan) so I’ve been debating whether I want to stay in Los Angeles or go back. I just want to get all my stuff from my college apartment, but the U.S. is doing such a terrible job of controlling COVID. 😭
BOOKS I READ 📚
This month, I read 24 books which means I’ve finished 138 books this year. 🥳 My favorites are definitely These Violent Delights and Punk 57, but overall, it was a great reading month with fun readathons and buddy reads~!
This month, I also participated in the Koreadathon and the Reading Rush. It was super fun and part of the reason I marathoned through so many books. 🐰🌙 In August, I’ll be hosting the Nostalgiathon, a readathon dedicated to your favorite childhood books, from August 7 – 16 so I hope you can participate!
BLOG POSTS & UPDATES ✏
FAVORITE POSTS AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE 💞
- Lauren from Love Yo Shelf recommends 20 Contemporary Books By Asian Authors to Add to Your TBR
- Marie from Drizzle and Hurrican Books wrote about Trigger Warnings in Books and Why They Matter
- Xandra from Starry Sky Books shared an incredible post on How to Edit Instagram Photos With A Digital Book Cover
- Krisha from Bookathon Blog created a super fun post on Avatar: The Last Airbender Characters as Her Favourite Bookish Characters
- Olivia from Purely Olivia Ranked Romance Tropes in Books From Worst to Best
- Vicky from Vicky Again wrote a very important post on How to Make Your Blog & Social Media More Accessible