We are officially back to school, friends! The weather has gotten mildly better, but for the most part, Los Angeles has been stuck with 90°F days. Everyone I know is excited for the spooky vibes of October though I’m ready to jump straight to Christmas. 🙈🧡
TIFFANY’S LIFE 🌺
This past month was SO BUSY, but at the same time, it was filled with some of my favorite moments of the year. ✨ I finally got to see my friends for the first time since quarantine started, and Alexandra from Twirling Pages, Breana from Milky Boos, and I went on a picnic which I vlogged.
I also celebrated my birthday and ate a ton of cupcakes. 🧁 Part of this month was also filled with interviews. While I had a return offer from where I interned this summer, I decided to recruit again, and luckily, it all paid off because I received an offer from my dream company. 😭💘
BOOKS I READ 📚
After being a reading machine where I finished 24 books in June, 26 books in July, and 13 books in August, I ended up reading 3 books in September. *scandalous gasp* 😱 Was I in a reading slump? Not really. I actually ended up mainly reading webtoons and manga which I decided not to log on Goodreads.
Truthfully, finishing The Poppy War trilogy also took a lot out of me, and I also happened to read a lot of serious nonfiction books in the past few months that I wanted a break. If you have any romance or feel-good contemporary recommendations, please let me know! ❤️
BLOG POSTS & UPDATES ✏
FAVORITE POSTS AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE 💞
- Lauren from Love Yo Shelf shares 6 Things She Learned Through Trial and Error Being a New Blogger
- Chana from Paper Procrastinators wrote a fantastic post that is A PSA to People Who Keep on Recommending Books by Their White Faves
- Marta from The Book Mermaid captured all my thoughts perfectly in her Book Review of Majesty by Katharine McGee
- The Orangutan Librarian wrote a great discussion on How Their Reading Taste Has Changed Over the Years?
- Clara from The Bookworm of Notre Dame shares 5 Characters Who Made Her Feel Less Alone for Suicide Prevention Month